Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hola from Bogota!

¡Hola from Bogotá!

 I have time to write you a short little message today. I have arrived in Bogotá! and I am loving every minute of it.

We got here about 9:00 last night and it was obvious we were in another country by the look of the airport. Everything is written in Spanish and it was a lot different than most airports! We got our luggage and walked out to find about 100 Colombians outside holding signs for the people they were supposed to pick up. We felt like celebrities and definitely got some stares. They even started started  "Gringo Chiquito!!" haha it was hilarious.

And people drive like absolutely crazy, more than once I was scared for my life.... jk mom. But today about 65 latinos came into the MTC. It is so fun to speak with them.

Anyways my companion is now elder Musselman and we are here in Bogotá! I´m just supposed to tell you I´m fine and doing well here in Colombia. I´ll have more to write Wednesday which is now my P-day!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment